Faith Inkubators Seasonals + Lent
Year B of the Revised Common Lectionary
This 3-theme set covers six weeks
Weeks 1 and 2
He Comes to Challenge
“If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me... For what will it profit them to gain the whole world and forfeit their life?"
- Mark 8:34-36
Weeks 3 and 4
He Comes to Confront
“Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."
- John 3:17
Weeks 5 and 6
He Comes to Die
“Even though I must die with you, I will not deny you."
- Mark 14:31
What is Faith Inkubators Lent?
Faith Inkubators Lent begins the first week of Lent and is lectionary-based.
Both young and old learn about Christ’s ultimate atoning sacrifice giving us the hope of everlasting life through music, skits, sharing faith stories, and much more.
Six weeks includes Sunday, Midweek meditation, Worship components, and a home connection through Holy Week.
What is included in the resources?
Especially for Lent:
- Images & Analogies: Each lesson includes a variety of brain-based teaching options to help each learner grasp key concepts at their own particular level through music and the arts.
- PowerPoint Presentations: The cartoons, quotations, karaoke music lyrics, Bible verses, and Quiz Bowl game shows in our customisable PowerPoint slides make teaching presentations fun, visual, and alive.
- PowerPoint Presentations for Worship: There are customisable PowerPoint slides for use during worship to add a visual experience.
- Skits: Each lesson includes three skits designed to get the point across in a fun and engaging way. Use children, parents, youth and adults, or puppets to present skits.
- Bible Verse Songs: A key NRSV scripture passage forms the core of every theme set. By turning each scripture passage into a memorable, high-quality song, we’ve turned your Bible into both a text book and a hymn book. Incorporating your muscles through sign language further helps the brain remember the key passage. Remember: Learn something in song and you memorise it for life! Note: Advent and Lent Bible verses follow the lectionary year.
- FAITH5 Devotions and Bookmarks: Take-home devotions for a variety of age levels and bookmarks to insert in weekly bulletins facilitate faith dialogue in the home, encouraging families to connect for a few minutes every night via the sharing of highs and lows, Scripture, talk, prayer and blessing.
- Leader’s Toolbox: There are tools, specific suggestions, outlines and a few extras included in the Leader’s Toolbox for you to print out and share with your planning team.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Numerous support materials including sermon aids, bookmarks and ideas for connecting Christian education to worship services.
- Midweek devotions and a supplemental PowerPoint slide tray with visuals that can be used during worship.
The license for this one year Faith Inkubators Lent membership expires on August 31, 2012.
To order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Faith Inkubators Australia system, please contact Faith Inkubators Australia, at email@example.com.